Wastebuilt operates four distinct business segments:
- Wastebuilt is an industry leader in manufacturing with a full line of waste handling equipment, containers, compactors, hoists, balers and a variety of other products used in the waste management industry.
- Wastebuilt places a very high value on our distribution/dealer network.
- We are committed to providing our customer base with high quality purchased and select internally manufactured products used in the waste industry.
- Stepp-ID Parts, a division of Wastebuilt, is the premier parts provider in the industry.
- With locations throughout the United States, we provide same day or one day service to most areas.
- Our experienced parts team delivers unmatched product knowledge and expertise.
- Wastebuilt provides repair, maintenance and installation services to its hauler customers on refuse trucks, roll-off hoists, street sweepers and compactors. Mobile and shop services are available - call for services availability in your area.