Wastebuilt is the premier national provider to the waste and recycling industry. Our mission is to provide a world class distribution, parts and service company supported by manufacturing facilities. Wastebuilt currently has locations in Arizona, California, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Texas and Wisconsin.
Brands included in the Wastebuilt family are:
- Wastebuilt Atlanta, offering the most diverse product offerings and extensive stock of waste equipment in the state of Georgia
- Wastebuilt Chicago and Milwaukee, offering a complete line of waste equipment and service throughout Illinois and Wisconsin
- Wastebuilt Dallas, a premier distributor of aftermarket heavy duty truck and body parts with same-day and one-day delivery
- Wastebuilt Ontario, a premier distributor of aftermarket heavy duty truck and body parts with same-day and one-day delivery
- Wastebuilt Phoenix, a leading manufacturer of waste containers, compactors and vertical bailers with a state-of-the-art facility in Phoenix, Arizona
- Wastebuilt Pompano, serving the state of Florida with all of your parts, distribution and service needs.
- Wastebuilt Winamac, a respected manufacturer of a full line of waste handling equipment including the Galfab brand hoist
- Stepp-ID Parts, a premier distributor of aftermarket heavy duty truck and body parts with same-day and one-day delivery; we ship from all Wastebuilt locations listed.
GREGORY L. PODELL
Vice Chairman of the Board
- Greg Podell is Vice Chairman of the Board of Wastebuilt and has over 30 years experience in the waste industry.
- Greg previously served as CEO of EZ-Pack, COO of Wastequip and other various leadership roles for Wastequip as well as President of Galbreath.
- Greg has extensive experience in working with private equity groups and driving value through strategic vision and leadership.
David E. McKeon
Chief Operating Officer
- Dave McKeon is the COO of Wastebuilt with extensive experience in distribution, manufacturing and service companies.
- Dave began his career with General Electric and most recently was President and CEO of C&H Distributors.
- Dave oversees all Wastebuilt operations.
SCOTT E. THOMPSON
Chief Financial Officer
- Scott Thompson is CFO of Wastebuilt with extensive financial experience.
- Scott has over 17 years of consulting and leadership in complex situations including merger integrations, debt restructuring and operational excellence.
- Scott has had experience as interim COO and/or CFO for $500MM+ companies and provides a strong background to oversee all finance, accounting/IT, legal and human resource functions.
JAMES J. PFEIFFER
Executive Vice President / Segment Leader - Parts
- Jim Pfeiffer is an Executive Vice President of Wastebuilt with over 20 years experience in a variety of leadership roles.
- Jim has worked in industry (Exxon) and consulting (PwC, Alvarez & Marsal) and brings a wealth of knowledge in operating excellence, consolidating operations, strategic capacity decisions and superior quality.
- Jim oversees all replacement parts operations and sales.
JERRY A. SAMSON
Executive Vice President / Segment Leader - Manufacturing and Distribution
- Jerry Samson is an Executive Vice President of Wastebuilt and brings over 25 years of industry experience.
- Jerry began his career with Waste Management with leadership roles in operations, sales and marketing. Jerry also served as Vice President of Sales and Marketing for Wastequip.
- Jerry oversees all manufacturing and distribution.